Not having to worry about your dentures (commonly called false teeth) sitting tight leaves you free to deal with the more important things in life. If you’re after a strong, all-day hold, look no further.
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply POLIDENT once a day in short strips as shown on the product carton, not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press denture into place, hold firmly and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
- Swish water around your mouth.
- Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from denture & mouth with warm water & soft brush.
- Use Polident Daily Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture & then rinse with water.