- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply a small amount of Polident Fresh Adhesive in short strips (see diagrams), not too close to the denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press firmly into place, hold firmly, then bite down for a few seconds to secure.
- Do not apply more than once a day.
- Swish water around your mouth.
- Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from denture & mouth with warm water & soft brush.
- Use Polident Daily Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture & then rinse with water.