Super Poligrip Comfort Seal Denture Adhesive Strips
If you are looking for an all-day hold, with the convenience of an easy application and mess-free format, Super Poligrip Comfort Seal Strips are the best solution for you. Convenient pre-measured strips are individually and hygienically wrapped.
Using Super Poligrip Comfort Seal Strips*
1. Clean and dry your dentures.
2. With dry hands, peel open and remove strips.
3. Lightly moisten one strip at a time with water.
4. Place strips on your dentures, not too close to the edges. Do not overlap strips, but tear them if needed.
5. Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures.
6. Press dentures in place, hold firmly and bite down.
It's important to learn how to properly remove your denture adhesive and to keep your dentures clean after each use.
Follow the steps below or check out our step-by-step video guide on how to easily remove your denture adhesive:
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove dentures using a rocking motion.
3. Wipe adhesive residue from gums and dentures with a soft, moist cloth, or a soft-bristled brush.
4. Use Polident® denture cleanser to thoroughly clean your dentures.
*Always follow package directions.