POLIGRIP POWER HOLD + COMFORT DENTURE ADHESIVE FLAVOR FREE, 2.2 OZ
- Superior Hold + Comfort*
- Strongest hold^
- Creates a secure, protective layer for a customized fit throughout the day
- 12 hour hold for your partial or full dentures
- Zinc free does not contain artificial colors or flavors
- Precision nozzle for precise and even application
If your mouth could talk, it would ask for superior comfort! New Poligrip Max Hold + Comfort is designed for comfort and to secure your partial and full dentures in place all day. The dual action adhesive provides strongest hold + superior comfort*. The unique combination is activated on contact with saliva and provides a soft cushioning layer to help absorb pressure from your denture. Give your gums the comfort they deserve! Polident Max Hold + Comfort provides 12 hour hold and the precision nozzle allows precise and even application and helps form an all-round seal. The adhesive is also free of zinc and added flavors.
*vs. no adhesive ^within Poligrip range
Directions for use:
It’s best to apply a small amount at first, and apply more next time if needed – too much denture adhesive may cause oozing. Apply once a day. Please visit your dentist if you need to apply more than once a day.
How to apply denture adhesive
How to remove denture adhesive
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
3. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
4. Use Polident Cleanser, such as Polident 3-Minute Denture Cleanser, as per instructions on pack to thoroughly clean your denture
Cellulose gum, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyacrylic Acid
*Within Poligrip range
**Protects against 5x more food particles vs no denture adhesive.