POLIGRIP CUSHION & COMFORT FIXATIVE CREAM
If you’re looking for extra gum comfort from the pressure, rubbing and irritation that dentures can cause, then try Poligrip Cushion & Comfort denture adhesive. With ADAPTAGRIP technology, it’s more than just a fixative, it forms a hydro-activated gel and contains carbomer and carboxy methylcellulose. Designed to start working immediately, it helps provide a protective cushioning layer throughout the day along with a snug hold.
- Helps cushion the gums and prevent irritation
- Easy to apply with precision nozzle
- Strong all-day hold
USING POLIGRIP CUSHION & COMFORT*
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply product as shown in the diagram, not too close to denture edges.
Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip, followed by 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture.
Lower denture: Apply product in a long continuous strip.
Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
- Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove dentures using a rocking motion.
- Wipe adhesive residue from gums and dentures with a soft, moist cloth.
- Use a Poligrip denture cleanser to thoroughly clean your dentures.
*Always follow package directions.